Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Friday 21 June 2013

Good afternoon,

To all you crafters out there who are waiting patiently on Sheena Douglass to pick out now 5 or 6 new people to join her design team. It was 1 or 2 but because of all the talent out there she has decided on a few more. Fingers crossed I'm really hoping I'm going to be 1 of the choosen. I have completed 2 of my flowers that are now in a frame, just 2 more to do by Wednesday.
Decided to put the Iris and Lily flower together on the next picture it will be Magnolia and Dahlia.

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous. They look fabulous. Good luck with a DT place. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lorraine I was hoping we would hear today but she's making us sweat for it,won't know now until tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Very Beautiful pictures! Great idea! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.