Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 18 July 2013

Afternoon all.

"Anything Goes " is the theme for this weeks challenge. And I'm really chuffed on coming first in last weeks challenge. Thank you all for picking my card out from so many fabulous entries. Anyway onto this weeks, my card this week is for all the keen fishermen out there and I know theres loads cos my partners one and he drives me crazy with it.
The background paper is from La Pashe.
Thought I would tear the edges for a bit of interest,looks abit like water?
 
Heres my finished card and its going into the challenge at;
 
 

2 comments :

  1. This is great Sweetie, I like how you've "caught" the fish x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card for anyone who loves fishing, love the design. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.