Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Another week

More challenges, I thought I had done and POP here comes another one. I just love doing these and seeing what other people are doing. I haven't got many followers but I'm not too bothered about that at this moment in time. The challenge at SSS is 3 design papers.
Not another Besties image I hear you cry. Oh yes!!
Taking it easy in the hot sun.
Using die cuts from crafters companion and the pearl wands from Pinflair.
I'm hoping to increase my stash of die cuts. I have seen some from spellbinders but they are just abit too pricey for me.
I just love, love, love, love, love, love, these digi stamps. I thought by now maybe the novelty of finding something new would wear off but no, every card I do has these gorgeous dollies on them.
Here she is my finished card going into the challenge at;http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. What a stunning card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, super colouring. Thank you for joining us on the SSS challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Sheena you have made a beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.