Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Evening all.

I think this is going to be my last card of this week. All the challenges I follow have now been completed. This card is going into two challenges, one at;http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ and the other at;http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
With the weather to soar over the next few days and beyond "anything goes"for the next challenge and I thought of my new garden, being out there in the warm weather and tending to my plants.
It's a beautiful day
Bees and butterflies.
Another lovely stamp from the La Pashe range.
 
 

7 comments :

  1. Great card. Love those boots. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this looks great Sheena.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, so pretty. Thank you for joining us on the SSS challenge Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summery card
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning I love it thank you for joining us at I love pro markers. Hope to see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.