Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 7 July 2013

Evening all.

It's nearly the end of the day, it's not soooooooooo hot, but we  now we have a strong wind blowing a breeze through the cottage which is soothing. Came across another challenge, it's a brand new blog for us brits(or anyone really) who loves the Sherri Baldy big eye dollies stamps. I have quite a few in my collection now, and coming first in another challenge and winning 10 has boosted my collection considerable.
First time in using this stamp. I just love them all.
Short and simple sentiment from Indigoblu.
"Anything goes" is the challenge athttp://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/ and this is my finished card. The new blog is great it's a place to show off all our cards, get ideas and the samples are fab.
 

6 comments :

  1. wow ... what a beautikful card with cute imiage
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card . Thank you for joining in the Besties UK challenge and good luck . Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at My Besties UK. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I can honestly say I am not surprised your card won in a bestie challenge before your a very talented gifted creative lady and your work is just brilliant .
    Thank you for joining us in the first ever Bestie UK Challenge i do hope you will come back for future challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Sharon that's very nice for you to say so, that's really made my day thankyou very much.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful design layout and colours, really shows off the digi image. Thanks for entering the UK Besties Blog Challenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.