Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 29 August 2013

Back to school.

Yes the six weeks have flown by and my daughters back at school next Thursday as I also have to return back to work. The sentiment is pretty app for this challenge;
What us parents love to hear. I love my daughter to bits but there has to be some me time.
The paper is from La Pashe and the digi image comes from the swalk range at crafters companion.
Finished card which is going to;http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/and also
 
 

4 comments :

  1. So cute, love the colours, thanks for sharing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh super cute! lovely card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS
    x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the embossing, thank you form joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I just love SWALK stamps, great paper bow too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.