Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 8 September 2013

DT CALL at heartfelt creations

Today I have made 3 cards which will be going for the design team call at Heartfelt Creations. The designers they have for this team are amazing, the cards that are displayed on fb and other sites are outstanding, but like I always say you have good quality products to start with the possibilities are endless. I didn't realise till I brought the set of sun kissed fleur stamps they are mounted already, they stick beautiful to my blocks with no hassle.
Embossed folder is TIED TOGETHER which I have doubled using centura pearl from crafters companion. The flowers are stamped and embossed using COSMIC SHIMMER RED SALMON LUSTRE EMBOSSING POWDER..Then coloured in using PALE BLOSSOM fleximarkers.
The centre piece is die cut using SPELLBINDERS OVAL DIES. Then stamped and embossed with the same colour as above. Sentiment is from the HEARTFELT COLLECTION.
Finishing off with tiny pearl drops from PINFLAIR.
Second card;
All the sentiments are taken from HEARTFELT SENTIMENTS.I then stamped and embossed using COSMIC SHIMMER MARINE SEA LUSTRE.
Done a lot with this card, firstly embossed the background with the TIED TOGETHER folder ,then backed onto a bit of gold mirri. Die cut four corners from HEARTFELT CREATIONS then embossed with the same colour as above. Placing these in the centre I then die cut the circle from SPELLBINDERS then stamped and embossed the basket with the MARINE SEA EMBOSSING POWDER.
Third and last card;
Using the big background SUN KISSED FLEUR STAMP I stamped and embossed four times making a 8x8 background using gold embossing powder from papermania. The sentiment is from HEARTFELT SENTIMENTS then die cut using SPELLBINDERS OVALS.I stamped and again embossed the two corners using the gold powder.
 
Thankyou for stopping by hope you like what you see.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.