Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Friday 7 February 2014

Smell of fresh flowers

               Evening all,
                               My card tonight is going to the challenge at;
           http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/.This will be my first card
              for this challenge. Sassy studios are the sponsor for digi sketch
                    this week.I've had fun with these digis and have made a
                                 few mens cards with the images.

 
Pina Colada Girl.

 
Making the flowers from the dies from spellbinders.

 
Used the 2 quilling dies from cc to make this big flower

 
The 2 corner dies are also from spellbinders.
Using pearl pinflair wands to finish.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments :

  1. I love the FRILLY feel of this! She is beautiful in lavender. So many wonderful embellishments really catch your eye! Good luck at the DTBST Stop and Smell the Flowers Challenge!

    DebbieM - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the flowers! Thank you for joinig us at Sassy Studio Designs for our DTBST challenge. HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.