Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 1 March 2014

Flip it or fold it

                    Evening all,

                      Tonights card is going into the challenge at;
                        http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/.
            Its my favourite blog at the moment, I just love their images.
          My last card was mentioned on SASSY SATURDAY, LOVE IT


Done something different.I normally stick with 8x8 card,

this card was crying out to be a stepper art deco card.

MY FAIR LADY coloured in with my fleximarkers.


Backing paper is from Debbie Moores cd rom


Sentiments are from CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS


Added a paper bow to finish.

Hope you all like it.

Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments :

  1. SO elegant! Love the folds and the added embellies! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for the DTBST Challenge! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us for DTBST over at Sassy Studios.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.