Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 10 April 2014

Make it creative

           Morning all,



                                  What a glorious morning,

                   Sun is beaming down,washing blowing in the wind,

                   Partner gone fishing,so just me and my daughter

                                 What a fab start to the day.

             Anyway over at;http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

                                      This weeks theme is

                                   "MAKE IT CREATIVE"

                      Below is my entry as the monthly guest DT

     

I have used COWGIRL SASSY,

with using the hat,horseshoe and the string as a lasso

for the embellishments.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.