Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Teaser time

 Morning all,

                             All the team at SASSY are in preparation for

                                     a NEW RELEASE and BLOG HOP

                                       Every release is as good as the last.

                                            The images are just amazing

                                     (not saying that because I work there)

                                  But no one out there does sexy and sassy

                                           like my boss LINDSAY DYER

                                                Below is the first teaser


Any ideas!!

You will be back tomorrow

to see the second


1 comment :

  1. Sheena, please pop by my blog http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com.
    You may be pleasantly surprised.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.