Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 12 February 2015

To someone I love

Morning all,

                 With only a couple of days to go before Valentines

                                         The challenge at

                 http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ is just that

                    TO SOMEONE SPECIAL TO WHOM I LOVE

                                       Below is my entry

A little bit of humour on the most romantic day of the year

I have used JAYNE JETTBACK from KENNYK

Hope you like her




Glitter Text Maker

2 comments :

  1. Hehe, I do like her Sheena! Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card and do love the sentiments you've done...Thank you for joining us over at Buckwells Crafty Challenge and hoping you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.