Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 14 June 2015

Chippettes


Morning all,



                          Welcome to another sassy Sunday,

                               My regular posting for the DT

                       This week I have the pleasure in using

                        my daughters other all time favourites

                                       THE CHIPPETTES

                                BRITNEY,ELEANOR AND JEANETTE


                                                               
                                  Below is my inspiration



With the July 4th celebrations slowly approaching

I made an extra card for this week


They are all available from the STORE

 That's it from me today, be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

pop over to the SUNSATIONAL BLOG and check out all

the other gorgeous cards from the DT

Glitter Text Maker

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.