Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 12 July 2015

Ho,ho,ho


Morning all,



                          Welcome to another sassy Sunday,

                               My regular posting for the DT

              My card this week is using BEARY CHRISTMAS


He is available from the STORE

This week I'm also showcasing my makes( that we

made for the blog hop) that we

had to cancel due to technical problems

All the NEW stamps below you can find in the store


AMERICANA PENGUIN 1-5



BALLOON COUPLE





FIREWORK COUPLE




They are both available from the STORE

That's it from me today,be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

pop over to the SUNSATIONAL BLOG and check out all

the other gorgeous makes from the DT

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.