Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 15 August 2015

Hoo loves school?


Morning all,

                                



                                  Welcome to another sassy Sunday,

                                      My regular posting for the DT

                               Today I've used HOO LOVES SCHOOL


                               He is available from the STORE

                                        Card is also going to

                 http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - SCHOOL
 
That's it from me today,be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

pop over to the SUNSATIONAL BLOG and check out all

the other gorgeous makes from the DT

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena

                     




1 comment :

  1. Who, Who Indeed!!! Great entry for Brown Sugar Challenges "School" challenge. For me, the advent of school means we are approaching fall, which is MY FAVORITE time of the year. Appreciate your participation with our challenge this week. Take care and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.