Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 6 September 2015

Toooo Cute!!


Morning all,



                          Welcome to another sassy Sunday,

                              My regular posting for the DT

                      All this month's postings are HALLOWEEN based.

                       Just love this time of year,better then christmas

            My card this week I'm using Owl Witch,Ghost and Pumpkin

                                    Below is my inspiration




 They are all available from the STORE

That's it from me today,be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

pop over to the SUNSATIONAL BLOG and check out all

the other gorgeous makes from the DT

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.