Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Monday 26 October 2015

Greatest story ever told

Morning all,

                                 I have a couple of ATG's today

             Firstly, http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ and

                  http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

               I have to say I'm not a religious person and don't pretend

                         that I am.But I think sometimes especially at

                   Christmastime we lose the sense of what it's all about.

                                     So today's make is just that.

With the festive period slowly approaching,we all eat too much,

drink too much and the giving and recieving of gifts,I think

how lucky we all are,when some have none

Think we all need to stop and slow down in a while

and be grateful for what we have.

It is the greatest story told,and I do miss my daughter

in her school navitity now she is 15.

With this make I have used the following(precolored).



Hope you like the card(goes flat for posting)

All images are from DEEDEES DIGIS

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.