Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 25 October 2015

Lets have a party


Morning all,



                          Hello and welcome to another Sunday posting

                                      My regular spot for the DT

             My card this week I'm using FRIENDS FEAST TOGETHER


 They are available from the STORE

Be sure to come back next Sunday.

Projects will be all about winter/christmas

Card is also going to


That's it from me today,be sure to come back next

Sunday for a new post,but in the meantime

pop over to the SUNSATIONAL BLOG and check out all

the other gorgeous makes from the DT

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Thank you for entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge x DT Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.