Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Monday 28 December 2015

Congrats it's a baby boy

Morning all,

                                             Over at


                              Challenge is always ATG

                     Doing a bit of paper piecing this morning

                                      below is my entry



                         Here I've used SLEEPING BOY from

                                       IMAGINE THAT

             Card is also going to the CUSTOMER GALLERY at IT DbK

                      and http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.co.uk/ - ATG

                             http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/ - ATG

                      http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - ATG

                                Hope you like the little darling

                                     Thanks for stopping by

                                                  Sheena

4 comments :

  1. Ah this is adorable, Love watching them sleep when they are dinky, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little one! Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job paper piecing Sheena! This set is a good one for that. This digi is super sentimental to me as I drew the original from a picture of my preemie daughter and then made a couple adjustments to also make a boy digi. Very sweet card - thanks for sharing in our customer gallery at Imagine That Digis by Kris! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job Sheena. The paper piecing turned out beautiful. I adore that sweet image as well. I seem to be the lucky one who gets to comment on your gallery cards. Thanks again for linking up!

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.