Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 8 December 2015

I'm on the design team

Morning all,

                             I have been asked to join the DT at

                                 MORGAN'S ARTWORLD.

                            Beautiful hand-drawn images from

                       the lovely lady MORGAN FITZSIMONS

                              I don't offically start till January

                      which is only a few weeks away,I'm eager to

                                               get started.

                     I've colored a few images already but haven't

                               got round to making nothing as yet

                                 FAE 3 is the image for January.


Isn't she just divine

Please feel free to join in with us at


BUT

you can also find us on the FBPAGE

where you can showcase all your projects.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!
                                   


2 comments :

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.