Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Happy Valentine

Morning all,



                             I'm so excited to be  GDT at Imagine that

              It's something new that Kris,Lisa and the team are doing

            There's a few other changes too,so nip over and take a look.

                    So Christmas is well and truly gone,the new year

                     has started and Valentine is slowly approaching.

                   So with that as inspiration I created the card below using

                                           CHLOE HEART BALLOONS



and papers also





Hope you like her

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena





2 comments :

  1. :) Makes me smile - love this Sheena! I especially like that you put her in a circle and the layout is so nice. I love Valentine's Day - maybe cause my b-day is just before. Thanks for all your lovely cards you've been doing. It's so great to see that enthusiasm :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Sheena. Congrats on being one of our very first guests for 2016. It is so awesome to have you on board with us. You've gone far and beyond what we've expected and all your hard work is appreciated! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ☺ Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.