Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Let's get physical

Morning all,

                                           Over at

             http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

                                  Challenge is NEW,

                                 so new year,new diet

                                    Below is my entry


Just love this image,it applies to me beautifully,

I have the Christmas after effect,we all eat too much and

drink to much,Christmas is that perfect time to over

indulge,then the new year,so its a new start and

a new diet(how long is it going to last this year),I ask myself

Anyway hope you like  STELLA FITNESS LEVEL

from

Bugaboo

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena



1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, this made me laugh!! I really like your card and sentiment - just too cute!!
    Thank you for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap. Happy 2016 to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.