Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 24 January 2016

Sweet baby

Morning all,

                                                         Over at

                             http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

                            Challenge is PINK,GREEN,YELLOW and BLUE

                                 I have used a gorgeous set from Imagine That

                                       called MAMA and BABY and papers

                                                  SWEET PASTELS


Hope you like them both

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena





1 comment :

  1. *gasp* GORGEOUS!! Oh, I really love how you used the papers on this one and the "Love" diecut is perfect. Also loving your baby ribbon, that is sooo cute. This digi is very specially drawn - it's my "little sister" (so-to-speak) who just had a baby this past year. I call her li'l sister because I knew her mom from church before she was born. I babysat her when I was a teenager, and then she was in my wedding and she babysat my kids when she was a teen. Now she had her own baby and if she lived closer, my teens would be babysitting her kids! lol. So this digi is sentimental and I love to see cards made with it. Thanks so much Sheena.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.