Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 25 February 2016

Anyone for hotdog?


Happy Thursday...

today's posting is for the fan page on facebook


I can honestly say that I have never ever heard of

SBS till a lovely friend told me to have a look,I love

sassy and girls with attitude digital images,especially love

Slinky Tart

Anyway you have to follow a few rules which you

can look up on the page

Below is my first ever digital purchase from the store and she's



Papers are from Digital Delights

Isn't she fantastic

Hope you like her

Also going to the following


Craft - Female

Thanks for skating by





5 comments :

  1. Fun card! Perfect sentiment for this cute image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheena.
    Such a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week - Mothers' Day/Female

    Have a nice and creative day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
    My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.si/ (Jane's Creative Garden)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.


    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.