Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Happy doggone birthday

Morning all,



                                             Today's posting is my GD spot for

                                                        IMAGINE THAT, well

                                            into the second month and nearly into

                                                 March where does the time go?

                                            Below I have used the bundle called

                                           BIRTHDAY  BASH KD KIT  and its

                                    cram packed with papers,digis,sents,embellies

                                       the whole lot, to make a smashing project


Below is my inspiration

I just love dogs we have a JRT

Hope you like her

Thanks for stopping by


















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.