Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 9 February 2016

You make life beautiful

Morning all,


                                      Today's card features fuschia's my

                                                  favourite flower.

                                 Another GD post for the fab team over at

                                                   IMAGINE THAT

                                     Here I've used the gorgeous stamp set

                                 called FUSCHIA AND HUMMINGBIRD


Below is my inspiration

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena


1 comment :

  1. Super pretty! I love all the white space, really makes your gorgeous coloring of these flowers and bird POP! Lovely card - thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.