Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Let's play ball




Happy Tuesday....

                                           This is my last and final post for

                                   the guys at ITDbK ,my 3 month GD spot
 
                                    has come to an end and I have had a ball

                                 Loved being on the team,Kris and Lisa are 2

                                wonderful people who always find the time to

                                       comment on all your work you do

                                  I don't tend to do many sporty cards,thought

                             I would do something out of my comfort zone


Stamp sets used are



and



Hope you like her

Thanks for dropping in










                           

3 comments :

  1. This sketch is sooo awesome Sheena! :) Perfect with this digi, I love flag banners, they're so "in" - this card is definitely a HOME RUN! heehee. Thanks girly xKris

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.