Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 30 April 2016

Flutter by



Happy Saturday.....

Today starts a brand new adventure for the artist

Morgan Mckinney,she is the woman behind all

these super cute stamps



Her gorgeous work is inspired by her twin daughters

Below is a brief bio from the artist herself

 I am a wife and a mother of twin five year old girls. I have a never ending love of art and crafts. I am an antique junkie, an avid fan of anything to do with outdoors especially hiking. I love animals- my cat and my daughters 2 goldfish are proof of that, and I love any chance I get to bake. My family is everything to me. I am so blessed

So today's posting is my first make for the DT at

Broken Fairy Designs and is also our

first fortnightly challenge,so excited

So the challenge is ADD A RIBBON

Below is my inspiration


Here I've used Butterfly Cape and isn't she just the cutest

Hope you like her and find the

time to join in with us

###FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS###

Morgan is offering TYING BALLET SLIPPERS at a DISCOUNT $1.00

using code BFDChall1 

What a great offer!!



Thanks for fluttering by and good luck!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.