Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Sunday 14 July 2013

Citrus

Yes Citrus is the new challenge over at,http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/. There's nothing like a nice cool glass of lemonade in this hot sweltering heat today. Topped up with ice cubes.
Newly brought is the 3 triple rom from Joanna Sheen "house mouse" I thought this was ideal.
I have grown to like these cute little characters. I haven't been a house mouse fan but doing these challenges and looking on blogs I really do like them.
Every mice has its own individual character and you can relate to these in human form.
With the background paper also from the disc and adding a few flowers this is the finished card
 
My card was featured on the daily talent spot over on Joanna Sheens blog on the 23 JULY 2013
 
 
 

 

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.