Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Swirls

 Morning all,
                      This is my first challenge with the design team at;
                   http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
                        I was kindly asked by Valou and I accepted.
                        Been asked to join a lot of DT'S this past week.
                                      All unique in there own ways.
                        Looking forward to all my challenges that lie ahead.

                                        Anyway moving on and the

                                                      THEME is

                                                       "SWIRLS"

http://sillydillybeans.blogspot.be/
 
Lucky winner will receive 3 digis from there store.
 
Below is my card for the DT.
 

 
I've used the digi "LULU FRAMED"
 
I love the colour purple and have mixed this in with the image.
 
Using  pinflair wands for the pearls,creating the swirls.
 
Finishing off with a ribbon and dazzler
 
Hope you can join in and
 
GOOD LUCK!!!

                  

1 comment :

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.