Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Flower power

Morning all,



                   This is my first post as a GDT for

                             the fab KENNYK

                  I was asked by the gorgeous Elena to

               step in and of course i said YES YES YES

                     I'm only here till June and I'm going

                              to enjoy every minute

                    Anyway I'm on Team B(iker) Girl

                      Challenge is FLOWER POWER

                            Below is my inspiration

I have used BLING BABY

Hope you like her


Glitter Text Maker

1 comment :

  1. Cool and funky card! Well done, love the use of color! Thanks for joining us as GDT at KennyK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.