Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Leaf angel

Morning all,

                     It's nearly the start of a new month,October

                              I love this time of year,with

                           Halloween and Bonfire night.

                                          Over at;

                         http://www.deedeesdigis.com/

        The new monthly challenge is using the stamp set below


Below is my entry

Hope you like him as much as i do

Thanks for stopping by

Sheena

4 comments :

  1. This is wonderful, I love your leaves around him and the pearl drops around the outside. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digi of the Month Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you mixed this month with last month. Never thought about him lying on the ground but you made it work. Very clever!!
    Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis. Don't forget you have till the 16th to play in our WCMD challenge!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Challenge this month! We hope to see you back in November! Have a blessed week! Gail DT Deedee's Digis
    My blog http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.