Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Monday 15 February 2016

Moooving on


Happy Monday...

Today we have a 5 NEW STAMP SETS,

Yes you heard right 5

Over at ITDbK both Kris and Lisa have worked there magic

and come up with 5 new sets you are going to love.

I always find it quite exciting on release day,

what ever design team you're on,

being allowed to play with the stamp sets

before the public and not telling no one,sad you

might say but I love it.

Anyway below is my inspiration for the DT


Hope you like it

New stamp set is called ON THE MOOVE


Perfect for someone starting a new life,or just 

leaving home for the first time.

Fantastic set,don't you agree.

So nip on over and go and treat yourself

Thanks for cruising by

Sheena



1 comment :

  1. Awesome background for this image Sheena! Love the sign post thingy too and how you personalized the license plate, lol - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.