Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Thursday 22 September 2016

Just wicked!!


Happy Thursday...

today's make is for Team 2 at Digital Delights,

New challenge just started today and the theme

ANYTHING GOES

Below is my inspiration,still following the Halloween 

theme for this month,we have Helga Frightner  isn't she gorgeous


I also used Graveyard shift background and


Spooky invites set to complete my project


Hope you like her

Also going to


CRAFT-Halloween

join in with us

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments :

  1. Helga is just too cute! I love your card design, so perfect for showing her off. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation hun, just love it!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your invite, can I come. Yes she is gorgeous, loving your back ground.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly is wicked just love it and what a fab image, and thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT challenge. Good luck
    AuntySue DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.