Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Friday 2 August 2013

DT call

Afternoon all, this is the last card for today and its for the challenge over at;http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/.For this card you have to follow the sketch.
The digi image has come from the sponsors of this weeks challenge.I feel it only right and polite to use their work.
Used the image as looking through a window.
All the embossing is from the folders at crafters companion.
This is the finished card, a little bit of ribbon and a sentiment job done. Also in this months challenge you are asking for another design team member maybe two and I would love to be considered for the position. As you can see I have an active blog, using it mostly everyday. With a bit of help from friends on fb my blog has been running for a couple of months now. I love all these challenges and I have won a few, which really gives me a boost cos somedays you feel as though you can't go on, and your cards ain't selling but what else would I be doing, sitting in front of the t.v eating chocolate. I really love what I do, card making and in my part time job at the local school. The time at the school is flexible so it gives me a lot of free time at home whilst also caring for my grandparents who are house bound.Hope I haven't bored you too much,best of luckxx
 
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Lovely card Sheena , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, and good luck , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sheena, tyhanks for joining us at CM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card...totally not surprised you took the top three! Your card is FABULOUS! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.