Cards by Sheena

Cards by Sheena

Saturday 3 August 2013

Night all.

I can't believe I'm still crafting at this time of night. This card was going to be left till tomorrow but no I had to finish it tonight. Doing these challenges I have come across another blog and another challenge.The hand drawn images are superb this is one talented lady. I have down loaded a couple of her digis and I don't think it will be the last.The lady is called Teri and she owns Delicious Doodles.
This is one of her gorgeous digis.I felt like doing a Christmas card tonight.
Also tried out my new Christmas embossing folders(music) and dies(ivy).
This sentiment just says it all.
This is my finished 8x8 card and its my first card going into the new challenge at;
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. What a stunning card you have made using a Delicious Doodles image. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

I love reading your comments.